Bite Size Wellness is happy to announce that we’re doing a giveaway to celebrate the release of ESPN’s Nine for IX DVD set, all about women in sports. But before we get to the awesome prizes, let’s talk about this awesome documentary series!
From the award-winning producers of 30 for 30, Nine for IX is an exceptional gift set celebrating the 40th anniversary of Title IX features nine documentary films about women in sports.
Directed by an extraordinarily diverse group of female filmmakers and executive produced by Jane Rosenthal (co-founder, Tribeca Film Festival) and Robin Roberts (co-anchor, Good Morning America), these critically-acclaimed films highlight Pat Summitt’s remarkable story, Venus Williams fight for equal pay and the 1999 US Women’s World Cup team, among others.
Released by ESPN this month, the four-disc collection includes all nine titles from the Nine for IX series, plus two bonus films!
The films included in the collection are:
– Venus Vs. (Directed by Ava DuVernay)
– Branded (Directed by Heidi Ewing and Rachel Grady)
– Let Them Wear Towels (Directed by Annie Sundberg and Ricki Stern)
– Pat XO (Directed by Lisa Lax and Nancy Stern / Produced by Robin Roberts)
– Swoopes (Directed by Hannah Storm)
– The Diplomat (Directed by Jennifer Arnold and Senain Khesghi)
– Runner (Directed by Shola Lynch)
– No Limits (Directed by Alison Ellwood)
– The ‘99ers (Directed by Erin Leyden / Produced by Julie Foudy)
– Coach (Directed by Bess Kargman; Executive Producer Whoopi Goldberg)
– Abby Head On (Directed by Erin Leyden and Gentry Kirby)
You can check out the trailer for the series below, find out more info on the Nine for IX official website, and connect on twitter (@NineforIX)! If you want to watch more clips from the series, check out the official YouTube channel. You can buy the set on Amazon (or you can enter to win that and more in our giveaway!)
And now for the extra good part: the prizes!
One winner will receive a $50 Sports Authority Gift Card and a Nine for IX DVD Gift Set (as seen above) for a total of about $80 in prizes!
Ready to enter? Use the widget below!
Which film in the series are you most excited to watch?
Prizing and promotional images contributed by ESPN.