Love to Write? Passionate about Health?
We would be thrilled to have your voice be a part of Dash of Wellness! We are always looking for new writers to join our growing health hub that want to contribute frequently or as a guest writer.
What are the Benefits?
- You are given an opportunity to gain exposure for your work in a new, growing audience in the health and wellness realm
- A byline/author bio giving you full credit for your post and a backlink to your own site
- Every article that is submitted will be promoted via social media on my end and I am sure you will do the same with your networks giving even more coverage to your work
The Tidbit on Dash of Wellness Content Needed
If you feel you have personal or professional health and wellness experience and a story or news to share we want you to be a part of our growing team! Our focus is to provide readers with health and wellness in a bite. Let’s face it, when it comes to our health we don’t have time to read through a novel. We want to keep it simple, practical, useful and easy to digest.
Write a “bite size” article pertaining to health and wellness that falls within any of the following categories:
Tips, tricks, advice and guidelines that can improve health and wellness are ideal. Share your simplified recipes, kitchen tricks, steps to becoming more motivated at the gym, top 5 ways to stay positive and so on.
Make sure your posts are relevant to the bite size health realm. Be familiar with the type of articles we accept.
Want to write for Dash of Wellness?
Writing and Submission Guidelines
When developing your bite size work, think of your piece as an appetizer for healthy living. We do not want the reader to get so full that they can’t remember what they read or don’t have room to read on. Articles should be quick, simple and to the point
- At least 800 words is great for articles, but feel free to write as extensively as you please.
- Please PROOFREAD. Minor changes may be made to your piece for quality or clarity purposes. The integrity of your article will remain intact. Changing missed spelling errors or grammar issues is not meant to offend you, but improve the post.
- Attach images you want to include with your post with the appropriate attribution and credits included. People like to see what we’re talking about, so using at least one photo is encouraged.
- When including quotes, studies, facts, or stats, please include a SOURCE so the reader knows that this is valid information.
- Please send over your ideas and a link to your blog or attach samples of your work to get started as a guest writer for the website.