Attention peanut butter lovers! Did you know March 1st was National Peanut Butter Lovers Day?
Naturally, peanut butter lovers can’t contain their excitement for the creamy spread for just one day, so March as a whole has been dubbed “National Peanut Month”. What does that mean? 31 days to celebrate with these healthy peanut butter desserts. Lets keep the peanut butter kick going through all of March with these 20 perfect recipes.
We know we said we were pretty big fans of almonds and almond butter, but sometimes the world calls for a taste reminiscent of a peanut butter cup….
1. No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Protein Bars via The Healthy Maven
2. Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies via Sprinkle Some Sugar
3. Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting via Bunny’s Warm Oven
4. Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream via Two Peas & Their Pod
5. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Scones via Averie Cooks
6. Peanut Butter Cheesecake via A Pretty Life
7. Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie via Gimme Some Oven
8. Stove Top Peanut Butter Cereal Cookies via Suzie the Foodie
9. Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge via Cincy Shopper
10. Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes via Love From the Oven
11. Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls via Mom Fabulous
12. Peanut Butter Fruit Dip via Cooking Classy
13. Peanut Butter Pancakes with Honey Butter via Mostly Homemade Mom
14. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie via Chef Savvy
15. Reese’s Cheesecake Brownies via The Recipe Critic
16. Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Bites via She Knows
17. Peanut Butter Waffles via Cupcake Diaries
18. Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Frappuccino via Amy’s Healthy Baking
19. Thai Peanut Sauce via Rasa Malaysia
20. Apple Peanut Butter Quesadillas via Connoisseurs Veg
For more Food features, check out our articles here.
How will you be celebrating National Peanut Butter Lovers Day?